Last week we tested you on your Core strength. This week is all about your resistance strength. Press up exercises can help you gauge your ability to perform a body weight resistance exercise.
- Perform as many press ups as you can in one go.
• Ensure you go all the way down to the floor. Select the appropriate level of difficulty for you, either on your knees (half press ups) or a full press up on your toes.
- Level 1 = 1-10 half press ups
- Level 2 = 10-25 half press ups
- Level 3 = 1-10 full press ups
- Level 4 = 11 + full press ups
How did you score?
- Level 1 = Weak area
- Level 2 = Average
- Level 3 = Good
- Level 4 = Excellent!
Next week test your flexibility ………….
Lyndsey Slaughter - Red Hot Personal Training